I have actually used this for acne, and it works AMAZINGLY WELL!!! I have immediately noticed a difference in my skin. It is no longer oily and disgusting!

WebMD: How do you have this on your website, and also say here that Hydrogen Peroxide is for cleaning abrasions?? https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/wound-care-10/slideshow-wound-care-dos-and-donts Update your website, please. We are confused.

Bob | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/25/2017

WEB M.D. should get a licensed chemist to figure out what compound or gas is created if you mix hydrogen peroxide and chlorine bleach to disinfect a wound or abrasion.

The8bitGuy | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
11/22/2016

I am the 8-Bit Guy and I use this all the time. I don't take it myself but I use it along with the sun to restore white plastic to yellowed computers.

Anonymous | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient