I don't see much of the positive effects of it doing anything for me. Also, it had been changed a few times to get regulated. I still feel run down with not much energy.

nighthawk40 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/14/2011
Condition: Enlarged Thyroid Gland
Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
1/17/2011
Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/14/2010

no problems

Terri Davis | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/16/2009

Ann | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/8/2008
Condition: Underactive Thyroid

I've been taking synthroîd since 1994. I started with .050 then .075 and .088 and now I'm back to .075. I've been having chest problem for many years and my Doctor had me go through many exams and giving me many pills to alleviate the pain, but of no avail. Recently I forgot to take my synthroîd and noticed that the pain had ceased. Today, I decided to take synthroïd with my food. Could this unbalance my thyroxine level?