mrtwaddles | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2011
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

there are side effects you can even image,i see people in my apt but there not there my neighbors are starting to wonder about me my body has flu like symptoms my ear lobes ache,under my toe nails ache for 2 days it was miserable i have ADHD my patients are starting to wear thin,my appetite isn't their anymore.

kittykatt222 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

severe fatigue; bone aches; dry/raw mouth; severe nausea; constipation;

rambarb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
4/28/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C
lindasliver | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/24/2009
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

I took this product for 6 mths as was recomended for the type of hep-c that i have. Immediatly after the treatment I tested with no virus dectected, 4 mths later I am back at 2 mill. The emotional devistation of this treatment failing is immeasurable. I also have fears that this drug regiment is known to cause cancer and I cannot find enough information one way of the other to either support these fears or eliviate them! During the treatment my red blood count was dangerously low. To the point of feeling like I would have a heart attack just walking across a small room. My doctor relied too much on her assistant who was very young and inexperienced. If i had not been persistant I could easily have died. If you are planning on doing this treatment make certain you have a doctor you can trust.Read More Read Less

bigdummy | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2009

sicker

lucy | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/28/2008
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

I have hep c geno type 1a 40% response rate to drug-I did 8 weeks of treat & viral load was almost undetctable but had to stop due to low blood count & weight-was off treatment 4 wks viral load started to rise fast went back on 4 wks load low again but stopped treatment to change dr's--I guess it is worth it but the side effects-no appetite weight loss-not being able to get out of bed & diahera are nasty & I am have to weight quanity of life against quality

j48 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/18/2008
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

This drug makes me very sick. If I get better it will be worth it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/3/2008
John | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/2/2008
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

Difficult treatment!!! Did 20 weeks last year (2007.) Had to quit due to a staph infection. Viral Load went to undetectable, but was above 10,000,000 in about 6 months. Have now done 44 more weeks of tx and viral load is once again undetectable. I have had just about every side effect possible. Nasty treatment!!! I am hoping this 48 week tx will truly keep the virus undetectable. Could not go thru this again.

yunia | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/6/2008
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

IJUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF i HAVE TO HAVE MORE TREATMENT AFTER 5MONTHS.

prayer works also | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/14/2008
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

Had 60% of my liver removed in Oct. 2007. Had matastised cancer.Began treatment for hepititis C Feb. 2008. As of April 2008 hep C no longer detected in blood draw. Down side, low white and red blood count. Have to take injections of Neupogen for WBC and Procrit injections for RBC.As of April 8th RBC is good,WBC still low.I have had most of the side effects that go along with treatment,though most are not as bad.Also taking URS Forte 500mg and Celexa 10mg.