Had 60% of my liver removed in Oct. 2007. Had matastised cancer.Began treatment for hepititis C Feb. 2008. As of April 2008 hep C no longer detected in blood draw. Down side, low white and red blood count. Have to take injections of Neupogen for WBC and Procrit injections for RBC.As of April 8th RBC is good,WBC still low.I have had most of the side effects that go along with treatment,though most ...

mrtwaddles | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2011
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

there are side effects you can even image,i see people in my apt but there not there my neighbors are starting to wonder about me my body has flu like symptoms my ear lobes ache,under my toe nails ache for 2 days it was miserable i have ADHD my patients are starting to wear thin,my appetite isn't their anymore.

kittykatt222 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

severe fatigue; bone aches; dry/raw mouth; severe nausea; constipation;

rambarb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
4/28/2010
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C
lindasliver | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/24/2009
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

I took this product for 6 mths as was recomended for the type of hep-c that i have. Immediatly after the treatment I tested with no virus dectected, 4 mths later I am back at 2 mill. The emotional devistation of this treatment failing is immeasurable. I also have fears that this drug regiment is known to cause cancer and I cannot find enough information one way of the other to either support these fears or eliviate them! During the treatment my red blood count was dangerously low. To the point of feeling like I would have a heart attack just walking across a small room. My doctor relied too much on her assistant who was very young and inexperienced. If i had not been persistant I could easily have died. If you are planning on doing this treatment make certain you have a doctor you can trust.

bigdummy | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient