I have had no problems with this pill. A headache now and then but that's normal for me. I have spotting sometimes depending on if I remembered to take the pill on time. I used to take tricyclin and I was emotional as ever. With this, I am not emotional just around my period. I've been taking it for 4 months now, and so far so good.

After one week of taking Hummel I got my period. And it continued until I finished the pack. I decided to stop taking it. I continued my period for an additional 2 weeks. It's been a little over 2 weeks since the bleeding stopped. I haven't had my regular cycle yet. I also broke out like a teenager. This pill was definitely not for me.

Bfeld | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2021

I was on Lo Losterin for years until my insurance stopped covering it. I absolutely loved Losterin. Since I started Junel 3 months ago, I am absolutely miserable. I have gained weight, my boobs are huge and tender, I’m Hormonal, moody and have night sweats. I also have never gotten migraines in my entire life until Junel. This pill is NOT for me. Getting off ASAP.

Anna | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/5/2019

After a year of Paragard, these periods are like actual vacations. I don't like going a week without taking any pills, because that's harder for me to remember to start taking them again, and my face is like a teenage boy's at the moment. However, my PMS was very tame after I began taking these pills, my cramps are minor and my flow is VERY light. After bleeding constantly for a year and having debilitating cramps with that stupid IUD, I will deal with the minor inconvenience of breakouts at period time and having to set a reminder on my phone.

Jojo24 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2019

First packet it was cool, nothing abnormal or anything. I'm on the second packet with spitting or breakthrough, really hoping it's the second one, but otherwise a good product.

Ry | 19-24 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/30/2017
Condition: Painful Periods

I have been on Junel for almost 5 years now. I started it when I was quite young (painful periods), and never really noticed any side effects with it at the beginning. I now use it for birth control as well, and so far so good. After about a year of taking it, however, I randomly lost around 10-15 pounds, and I canâ??t gain it back no matter how hard I try. I have always been very petite and small, so not being able to gain the weight back is frustrating. Other than the weight change, I would highly recommend this birth control.

Stevie | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/7/2015

(I gave the ease to use three stars because I have to be reminded to take it) I was prescribed this birth control after taking Microgestion for awhile and it helped me put my body back on track. I was able to lose the weight I gained on microgestion, get my sex drive back, and also not be moody! I would recommend this to anyone!