Have used this for several years to treat low testosterone. I have blood work every 3 months and my numbers are in normal range. Easy to use.

Camas JC | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/18/2015
Condition: Inadequate Gonadotropin Secretion causing Hypogonadism

Very happy with... transmucosal delivery method (gums) / gentle, moderate "spikes" of Testosterone twice a day / safe to use around women & children / convenient application (no need to undress) / consistent, accurate dosage / On the minus side, it is too darn expensive, and in my case 30mg of the active ingredient doesn't seem quite enough (I've only been able to get my total T level up to ~320 units after 6+ months of use) I'm sure I could use a 45mg formulation. Also a lesser negative is that it takes some practice with the tongue to position the tab in the right place but after a while it gets quite easy. As far as adhesion to the gums, that too gets better with practice. I've only swallowed two tabs in a year (with no apparent injury or negative side effects). I'd say if you can afford it this is probably your best bet for TRT

Roop | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/19/2013
Condition: Undescended Testicle

THis is my 2nd day taken this medication, and overall it is ok, but I don't really care for it not sticking at times to the gum and also it being gummy.I just have to get use to it being there and not thinking its food stuck there.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/31/2012
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

I tried this for 3 months. Unfortunately I had too much trouble getting the pellet to stay in place. I tried several locations on my cheek and gums but it always fell off after about 6 hours. My levels never really went up, so I discontinued.

simon | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/29/2011
Condition: Inadequate Gonadotropin Secretion causing Hypogonadism

dreadful trt system. the tabs mostly will not stick to your gum & the few that do make you constantly aware there are there, rather like a piece of food stuck. When it comes to removal the tab will have turned to a gooey white mush that requires you to scrape it off your gum! Could be a good product if they had bothered to ask end users to test first! My suggestion - make the tabs much smaller & thinner like one of those breath fresheners you stick to the inside of mouth, also make them a lot more sticky so there is'int so much waste ( or is that a marketing ploy!) This will never take off big time! back to the drawing board Columbia! My own tip as a Hypogonadal patient? - manufacture a gel that dries instantly & has a strength of at least 40% testosterone so we dont have to cover ourselves in nasty smelly sticky goo! . Oh, & forget Striant!

XD | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/25/2011

It boosts testosterone, but it is difficult to use and really ought to be standardized to more than 30 mg. The actual "adhesion" of this substance to the gums is not very patient-friendly and is hit-and-miss. Plus, this is EXPENSIVE even with fairly comprehensive insurance. I'd stick to injectables...