Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Premarin vaginal.

5/1/2019 8:40:47 PM

Reviewer: Holly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I just started this because of the painfull intercourse,haven't had sex yet as I've only been on it for 4 days, husband is out of town for 5 days a week so I hope I can tell a difference. My pharmacist did find a coupon for me and I only have to pay 15.00 for 2 mo.

5/27/2018 9:54:58 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After just one week of taking 1g per night my water retention increased. Therefore I'm reducing my weekly dose in an effort to obtain the best combination of less water retention and improved vaginal dryness. I'm not happy with this price. I'll be looking for a compound pharmacy competitor.

9/10/2017 2:09:16 PM

Reviewer: Donna lee, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been struggling with vaginal dryness and painful intercourse for many years now. Used on and off various treatments. Used Premarin vag. cream 2 times a week for awhile, did help a bit was still had mild pain with intercourse. I recently decided to experiment on my own. I have been using a small amount every day for about 2 weeks now and I am very surprised, my libido seems to be awesome and ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2017 3:46:08 PM

Reviewer: Sugg, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    ANY COMPOUND PHARMACY: Makes this comparable cream for $25 to $50. Call your pharmacy first and ask him what he needs from your Doc. Mine told me to have the RX of Estradiol 1ml inserted vag. and the Doc decides the frequency. OMG SAVE THE MONEY!!! When we all do this the price will come down.

11/2/2016 8:26:05 PM

Reviewer: Westport woman, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My OBGyn did not want to prescribe this to me as he is anti-HRT. However, as sex in my late 50s was becoming more and more painful and no amount of lube in a tube was helping, I insisted so he gave in. Hallelujah, sex doesn't hurt anymore. Yes, there's discharge (just like the old days - I consider that a benefit) and minor breast tenderness. My two beefs are these: predatory pricing (late ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day