I started this medicine yesterday. Oddly from the rest of the post I read, my doctor ordered me to take this medication in one dose--4 pills at once. He's very good in his field and has 3 GYN offices he works in every week. He also advised me to abstain from sex for a week and no alcohol and ...that I vaginosis is SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED in the form of traditional, anal and oral sex (if your partner ...

I was on 400mg 3 times a day and experienced most of the side effects. On the last day I had stomach pain and diarrhea so I decided not to continue with it. Not sure if the bad bacteria was gone. I would never take this medicine again.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/24/2020
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

horrible, horrible drug. I had the worst side effects- headache, hot flashes, chest pain, fatigue, constipation, backaches. while it did suck, it got the BV to go away. it is so important to get rid of it because it can cause major damage if it doesn't go away, so try and bear thru it!

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/21/2020
Condition: Clostridium Difficile Bacteria Related Colitis
Ss7ywq6x | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2020
Condition: Vaginosis caused by Bacteria

I was apprehensive taking this medicine after reading how harsh it was but I took it with food and I had zero side effects. No nausea m. No digestive issues. Nothing. One pill and itching and irritation gone! I continued to take 1 500 mg pill twice a day for 7 days as prescribed.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2020
Condition: infection

awful, horrible experience. first 3 days, mild nausea, loss of appetite and metallic taste. After 3 days progressed to full on nausea and vomiting. stopped after first dose on 4th day.

drug | 7-12 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient