i was prescribed celebrex, and found that tylenol arthritis worked better for me without the risky side effects.

After my torn meniscus surgery in 11/2015, I still had some arthritis in my knee. I have to limit my use of ibuprofen due to stomach problems. I tried the Tylenol Arthritis and the first dose seemed to help but the subsequent doses have done next to nothing for the pain in my knee. And in the days since I started taking the Tylenol Arthritis, my stomach has been bothering me more. What's in this s...

Pippa | 75 or over | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/8/2020
Condition: Backache

For the person who has difficulty opening bottle: Before you leave the drugstore, ask your pharmacist to transfer pills to a bottle with non-childproof cap. I do this with ALL my medication and it makes access to the tablets so much easier.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/25/2020
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

This medication does help with the pa8in of arthritis but it keeps me awake! This is most surprising but have learned not to take it late in the day.

Inspector 2915 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/7/2020
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

Been taking Tylenol Arthritis for about a week now. The first dose of 2 tablets on an empty stomach made me nauseous for an hour. The pain was gone 20 min. after taking. Day 2 I ate breakfast before taking and took only 1 tablet. Still felt a little nauseous and the pain wasn't completely gone. So I took one Tylenol Extra strength 500 mg. 15 minutes later the pain was gone. The cap twist off easier on the Tylenol Extra Strength bottle than the Tylenol Arthritis cap does. Day 3 I took two Tylenol Extra Strength 500 mg tablets 10 min. before eating breakfast. The pain was completely gone without the nauseous feeling. After dinner around bedtime I took one Tylenol Arthritis tablet; it helped me sleep better and I didn't wake up with any pain. If the Tylenol Arthritis 650 mg didn't have the nauseating side effect that other reviews and me have experienced it would receive a 5 star rating. However, as my doctor say's, "people react differently to the same medication. What's good for some people may affect you differently or not be good for you." Tylenol Arthritis tablets work good in my case 15-20 minutes later the pain is gone. I eat something before taking to offset the nauseous feeling though. It reminds me of the feeling I used to get after taking Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 7.5-325 mg After an hour or so the nauseating feeling subsides but I would have to eat a snack and have a cup of coffee to feel less nauseous and less drowsy. I used to take prescription medications: Meloxicam 15 mg 1 pill daily. That has a lot of side effects. Took that for 3 years. It worked and I didn't experience any of the side effects but I was concerned about the danger of them. So I stopped using it and tried Diclofenac tablets 250 mg. It helped some but not enough to get rid of pain. Then I tried Celebrex it didn't help and then tried Naproxen Sodium tablets generic for Aleve. That didn't work to well. Currently using Diclofenac Sodium Topical gel 1%. I hope this helps.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2019

After surgery for a broken ankle and surgery, it was prescribed for pain as I cannot take ibuprofen products. I take one every eight hours usually down to just one at night. I find it makes me tired if I take it during the day, anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2019
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Took it after hip-replacement surgery, since I didn't want to take a narcotic.