Supplements of vitamin B12 and folic acid greatly improved the reliability and effectiveness of my Parkinson's medication. My tremor and stiffness are relieved more quickly, for a longer period of time, and to a greater degree when I take 1000 micrograms of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) and 800 micrograms of folic acid along with each tablet of Sinemet (carbidopa/levodopa 25/100).

i have diabetes and i want to know if this would help me. my dr. had it circled on my chart but has never started it yet.i am just wondering what vitiman b 12 has to do with diabetes.i have never been on it.i was just looking for information on it. if there is any information you could share with me i would greatly appreaciate it.

vitaminb12 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2011