I gave my 2 year old son this med. for his ear infection and he felt better with in a matter of hours.

This medication caused severe pain, tinnitus, and hearing loss after two days use. I had neuralgia pain on one side of my head, which I would rate a nine out of ten on pain scale. I had otitis external and media which caused ear drum perforationn. As soon as the ENT started me on Ciprodex severe pain and vertigo started. I ended at the ER and switched to a different otic antibiotic and oral. By th...

A. Paladino | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2021

I had a bacterial infection that caused severe wax buildup and swelling on and around my ear drum. I'm not certain but my inner ear was possibly also infected. Other medications had limited effectiveness. Ciprodex has proven to be the only medication that seems to have cured and solved my problem. The positive results were almost immediate.

Mimi | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2021
Condition: Acute Outer Ear Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacterial Infection

Had bad side effects, problems of feeling sick in my throat.

Heather | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/31/2020
Condition: Acute Outer Ear Bacterial Infection due to Staphylococcus Aureus

After reading the reviews, I feel I should let you know that it worked for me! I used it in combination with an oral antibiotic, and I felt relief within a few hours.

ktr143 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/8/2019
Condition: Acute Outer Ear Bacterial Infection due to Staphylococcus Aureus

I have used these drops twice for outer ear infections (swimmer's ear) and both times had horrible experiences. After the first day of using the drops, my ear infection and pain worsened significantly. Swelling increased, intense excruciating sharp pains and aches in my ear, completely closed up my ear canal, and the infection spread to my other ear both times. I could not function normally due to the level of pain I experienced. Pain in my entire face jaw, cheeks, temples, I couldn't even chew or sleep. I continued to use the drops as prescribed for 4 more days and experienced temporary hearing loss which lasted for about 3 weeks even after the pain, swelling, and infection cleared. These drops aggravated my condition TWICE and made the pain so much worse! I stopped using the drops and the infection cleared up on its own.

Anonymous | 0-2 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
3/1/2019