I was initially resistant to taking another iron pill...I've never had a good experience, but this one worked great. It didn't constipate and didn't upset my stomach like other ones had before. It raised my hemoglobin up effectively in less than a month. As others have said, it is fairly expensive compared to OTC, but I recently found it cheaper from its website. Also the size of the pill is fairl...

Manny | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/27/2017
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

Ive been using this medication for a long time, it is so strong that i only take it 2 to 3 times a week. Ive never had any side effects for the exception that it makes you go to bsthroom unlike other iron medication that cause constipation. I love this abd strongly recommend it.

LIZY | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/26/2015
Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/4/2014
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

Great - much better than Feosol which I was taking. It has a lot of other ingredients which help with constipation and toleration. Doctor says my hemoglobin jumped up and now I only have to take every other day. Thanks!

Tab | 35-44 | Female | Patient
6/25/2014
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

This med is very strong 1 pill for me lasts 3 days. It has ducosate sodium in it which is a stool softener. If your not regular you will be. I have never felt so good in a long time. The best on the market.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/23/2013
Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron

Instead of being constipated I have the opposite effect. The best iron supplement though.