stiffness in the joints --knees

Killed my dad's wife in 2 weeks, Dr didn't follow up with enzymes test. Her's went to 10,00 at 2nd time to hospital, should be 200. After 1 week hardly any strength and collapsed than taken to hospital. They didn't test enzymes 1st visit??? and sent her home in a day. She was back in hospital in 2 days with complete muscle failure. 3 days later was in hospice where she lasted 9 hours before passin...

Cathy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

This cholesterol medication along with another cholesterol medication both gave me heart palpitations. Stopped both medications. See What Dr. puts me on next.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/25/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

I have been taking this drug (Prevesta-10) for about a year. Didnt get any major side effect and my LDL dropped to 61mg/dL but was always worried that maybe it is not good for long term so I stopped for about a month and my LDL went up to about 159 after a recent test.

Worried | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/18/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

Severe abdominal pain after 2 days of taking. Also pain in sternum.

Huskyluvr13 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/18/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

Worst medication I have ever taken. Day 12, I started having leg spasms. I quit taking it then but after 2 more weeks, I could barely get out of bed , chiropractor helped but not enough. Dr sent me to physical therapy, no help. After 5 months and more chiropractor treatments I was better but 2 more months before spasms were reduced to the point I could drive again. Now I have developed a myopathy which in turn, caused breast cancer.

retmil | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2021
Condition: High Cholesterol

Took this med for about a week, but stopped due to abdominal pain. On next dr visit, dr told me to again start taking it. 10 days later, I had a significant decrease in amount of urine, which made my BPH worse. Have stopped taking this drug, flow is better, but not back to my normal.