Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Crestor oral.

9/25/2017 11:45:18 AM

Reviewer: Actuality, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Lipitor for 20 years but asked my doctor for a new Rx when triglycerides spiked. Crestor lowered my level to a safe zone in less than three months. No side effects.

9/24/2017 6:47:03 PM

Reviewer: Kkindinger, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had horrible large muscle pain with Lipitor and since I've switched to Crestor my bad cholesterol has dropped into the normal range and my good cholesterol has risen!

9/24/2017 12:43:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was a Registered Nurse for 25 years before taking Crestor. When I was put on it for minor borderline cholesterol issues, I immediately started having short term memory problems and an extreme exacerbation of peripheral neuropathy from my T1 diabetes. I would cry at the end of the day from fatigue and pain. No one ever suspected it was the statin drug. Eventually, I could not work due to muscle w ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2017 1:08:26 PM

Reviewer: lilly214, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Only took this for 10 days. Horrible constipation to the point of impaction. Weeks of trying to clear my system. It's now 2.5 MONTHS later and my digestive system is still not back to normal.

9/9/2017 10:10:09 PM

Reviewer: Ronnie, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Was put on Crestor for high cholesterol was fine the first 14 days on it only had minor issues (sluggish, tired, restless, focus issues) but thought it was just my body adjusting to a new med boy was I wrong on day 15 I took it in the evening as I was instructed within 30 minutes I was suffering from severe leg cramps that continued to travel to my feet and hands thinking I was dehydrated I star ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day