The drug worked as well as could be expected, but my psoriasis returned after aprox. 2 weeks after i stopped the drug. I waited about one month and started using it again for the prescribed dose...one spray to affected areas for two weeks. It has been a week since i started again and it is working great but I am skepticcal that once i stop the psoriasis will return. So I feel like the whole th...

While Clobex spray reduced my psoriatic plaques, I had 2 adverse effects: 1) loss of hair in the region where the sparay was applied and 2) I accidentally sprayed it into my eye and got a stye 2-3 days later in the exact location that the spray landed. The spray is wasteful, as some of it goes airborne when applying (is this a health hazard?). This is a major issue considering the expense of this...

Aves | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/5/2018
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

I've been using Clobex spray on my elbows and foot for a long time but I have not noticed any improvement. I also find that the spray bleaches my skin - the area where I spray appears lighter than the rest of my skin and slightly translucent, which just makes matter worse.

halibutqueen | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/29/2016
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

This medication caused major mood changes. Please be aware that when you use the spray that you may be getting a much higher dose than if you are applying another type of ointment to your psoriasis. This medication was absolutely horrible and turned me into Jekyll and Hyde. It also did not work for my psoriasis.

Tinkerbell30 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/10/2015
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

I love this stuff, it clears up my psoriasis within 3-4 days. I hate that it burns so bad when I put it on but it only lasts a few min and I can handle that for clear skin

Lardo | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/20/2013

Just started treatment

tired | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/3/2013
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

It worked well for about a month then it came back, twice as bad. The light(uvb) will be next, need more information on how well this works.GB