Love it.For years I had bad heartburn,I started taking omeprazole heartburn is gone.

I had a reaction to this medication. Rash, hives itching, swelling of mouth face lips and unusual hoarseness, chills and sore throat. After being on this for 5 weeks, I finally figured it out. Be careful and if you experience I suggest you discontinue

Haydaddy | 55-64 | Male | Patient
2/16/2020
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Heartburn

I've use it for 12 years. For years I still battled with reflux while taking the drug. It was a love hate relationship. Finally about 2 years ago, I discovered how to use it. 1 normal dose is too strong! Split the pill (mouth dissovle pill) in half. For over a two years now, no reflux. Also take 1st thing in the morning before taking anything else and before eating or drinking anything. This is the solution. The full dose shuts down your acid to the point you will feel increased reflux effects.

Haydaddy | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/16/2020

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/6/2018
E.Young | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/15/2017
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

My entire life I have been dealing with acid reflux, after starting this medication and remember to take it I have zero problems. I take it as a small pill, it's so easy!

Myladi110 | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/25/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

It doesn['t do what nexium does but it is very effective. I loved it!