I started at 80MG then went to 120MG twice a day.I've been taking the for six years.So far Ive had very few problems.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/25/2018
Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation

Still have a fib. Can't feel anytime I am in a fib. Breathing becomes a problem, that is the only way I know now.

20nana54 | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/5/2017
Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation

Sotalol helps with the a-fib, but since I have been on it 2 1/2 months I have had Thrush , I am now on my 4th prescription of Nystatin, my Family Doctor gave me the pill you take once the time before this,I also have trouble sleeping, the most I can get is 4 to 5 hrs a night, I have tried Melatonin, but that does not help,cough, dizzy, weak ,headache. I have to get off this Med

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/4/2015
Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation

I have been taking this medication for about 9 yrs. now. Will occasionally have an AF episode but usually on last about 30 min. I have been battling the weight gain and tiredness associated with taking this drug.

Anonymous |
10/30/2014
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/10/2012
Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation

to many side effects. I take it for Afib but the med. causes the same symptoms I am trying to prevent.