Before this medication I was absolutley a mess. I was crying almost everyday, on my days off from work I would lay on the couch and would not get up all day. I had stopped going out with friends, gained over 30 lbs, and overall just didn't care about anything. I decided it was time to take action and as much as I thought, oh this is a phase and I will snap out of it, I realized I couldn't do it on...

With my doctor's OK, I've just doubled my dosage to 300 mg. Half that did absolutely nothing for my depression and same results for trying to stop smoking. Am hoping that taking double my previous dosage will make me a veritable vegetable, so that I don't have to deal with my two rotten 5-6-yr.-olds. Taking 150-dosage, there was no effect either way--which means it sucked BIG TIME. I want to b...

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Depression

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Noora | 25-34 | Female | Patient
7/10/2021
Condition: Depression

The medicine was so beneficial for me i took 150 mg and it really controls my depression mood and suicidal ideas. In addition, it helped me with my CBT as i was accepting the threapist questions and allow me to talk and talk… no side effects at all . I loss weight as it kind of decreased my eating appetite but it is good for my case because my previous medication increased my weight alot .

ABDULLAH | 0-2 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/28/2021
Condition: Depression

I am Abdullah from Saudi Arabia I used it to get rid of Captagon abuse and I was addicted for more than seven years I was suffering from depression before using drugs and got psychiatric treatment years ago. The doctor prescribed Prozac to me and I recovered from depression and OCD. After that, I lost my father and my mother in difficult circumstances and I am alone. I have no brothers or relatives around me. I fell into severe depression and deep seasonal and non-seasonal sadness. With the abuse and addiction of stimulants, the problems, depression, constant anxiety and the dire financial and social situation multiplied. I saw a doctor and he gave me wellbutrin XL 300 mg once daily , and after 45 days I started feeling a decrease in the desire to take Captagon, and I succeeded in getting rid of it completely, and after months I quit smoking I'm back in my life and I'm active and very happy and I plan to continue my university education and look for another place for a better life This drug is really great and changed my life I succeeded in getting rid of Captagon and amphetamines after a long suffering I succeeded in quitting smoking I don't feel the strong urge that I couldn't resist before and I collapsed in front of it

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2021
Condition: Depression
T.Nevillle | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/13/2021
Condition: Depression

Started on 150mg Bupropion xl in March 2020. Three months ago I was bumped up to 300mg. I've felt like garbage since. My now extremely good blood pressure is high, my vision is worsening and I constantly have eye floaters, I always have a headache, constipation which is EXTREMELY dangerous as I have diverticular disease, I drop things constantly...oh and I'm still depressed. My doctor doesn't listen or return calls...so 3 days ago I made the decision to quit cold turkey. So far I'm doin alright.