Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aquaphor topical.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
    2/7/2015 10:08:44 AM

Reviewer: Jason, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Doctor told me to use on my upper eye lids do to dryness. Applied in am and by the end of my work shift I could hardly keep eyes open due to eyes hurting, Puffy, and Red... didn't apply the next day and all the swelling went down and redness went away by the following day...

1/10/2014 3:07:48 PM

Reviewer: Ashley22, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    In the first grade,my doctor told me to use this on my hands when they were severely dry to the point where they were cracked throughout. In the seventh grade, my doctor told me about it again for my eczema. It has done wonders in both cases. To this day, I still use it every night on my hands and lips. My only complaint is that it is very sticky and thick. Therefore, I only use it before sleeping ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2013 4:12:56 PM

Reviewer: Sunny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed by plastic surgeon as post op treatment. Found it extremely soothing and easy to apply. During the weeks of treatment, an immense amount of the Aquaphor got into my hair, I find it impossible to wash out of my hair causing my hair to be sticky and oily. Have tried numerous combinations of products...ie. Dawn dish washing detergent, dawn and baking powder, plus regular shampoo, baby sham ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2010 11:05:44 PM

Reviewer: Sensitive Sue, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The dermotologist told me to use Aquaphor on my face for chronic rash & swelling around eyes, nose and on my face. I religiously used it, but the rash continued to get worse, my eyes got puffy AND my face became very itchy. I stopped using it yesterday and today my face is 80% better! While it might work for some people, I probably am sensitive to it, so I will not use it again.

11/11/2009 3:46:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female

Comment:
    makes me itch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

«Previous 6-10 of 10

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day