I had cracked, extremely dry skin, from a very bad skin infection contracted from one of my students. This had been going on for 16 months. I used the Aquaphor for two days and the results were unbelievable. I spent a small fortune over the past year trying any cream that promised healing, with no relief. I can't believe the free sample my dermatologist gave me, gave me almost instant relief.

I used milk and honey mixture and/or honey and aloe mixture for radiation treatment. Both worked well. I did use aquaphor after dr told me to. I now have irritation and redness where I did not have before. It made my skin dry, red and sore. Going back to my original treatment. My skin feels much better with the all natural, non-petroleum, non-alcohol based product.

Noaaaaaaaaa | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/25/2020

I use this on my face at night to lock in my moisturizer after exfoliating and love it. Additionally, my french bulldog, Minnie Minaj, had 'vaginitis' from my misguided aunt cleaning her coochie with hydrogen peroxide. Nothing really helped for weeks to alleviate the rash, itching, and redness. However, last night, I applied Aquaphor to the outer bits of her lady parts and when we awoke this morning, her lady bits were almost completely healed. In short, this product works for me and my dog.

curlyfry | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/24/2019

During the winter my sensitive skin gets dry, cracked, itchy, and red. I tried everything in an attempt to sooth the pain and nothing worked but this. Sooths the effected areas instantly.

Stacy MSN | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2018

After Post CO2 Laser on full face Aquaphor was recommended to me. I was told that minor swelling, and itching was part of the healing process. By day 4, I knew something was very wrong. Every time I applied product it made my skin crawl, itch and burn. I started taking Benadryl... then Claritin. By day 5, I called the physician and said I just can’t take it!!!! I went to Cetaphil moisturizer, and finally was able to sleep. I had numbness, tingling, severe edema, burning, and trapped heat from the procedure. I iced my face constantly every 2 hours to no avail. But wow what a difference the ice, cetaphil and sleep made.

ddnaph | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/22/2017

I use aquaphor for everything. Dry skin, tattoo healing, cuticles, scars, you name it. I tend not to like fancy perfumed and complicated lotions and moisturizers and prefer something whose ingredients are simple and make sense. Highly recommend.

Miss J | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient