I began taking Synthroid for my hypothyroidism. My TSH came down, but my free t3 levels remained low and I was still having many many symtpoms - hair loss, extreme fatigue, swollen eyes and feet, muscle aches, depression....on and on. My endocrinologist added Cytomel to my treatment & it has been wonderful!! I am not completely symptom free and I know I need a slight increase in meds, but the chan...

I have been taking this pill for 3 weeks now and I have not seen any change. I have not lost a pound. I am very disappointed. I have gained weight since being on synthroid and though (as the doctor)I might loose something being on Cytomel. NOTHING!!! Maybe I haven't been on them long enough but...

Pop Jerry | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/21/2021
Condition: T3 Suppression for Thyroid Function Test

i treat for hypothyroidism suggest by my doctor and i buy tiromel online on https://www.buy-pharma.md/Tiromel-p-2764.html. i get good result. i read before purchase on webmd for side effect and use. thanks webmd and buy-pharma.md

Dani | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2020
Condition: Underactive Thyroid

I Saw An Endocrinologist Dec. 24th due to a second opinion because I was fatigued due to being treated for my hypothyroidism by my primary doctor. She prescribed me Liothyronine 5mcg, and advised me to take with my Levothyroxine 88mcg. That I’d already been taking before seeing her. All hell broke loose I have severe panic attacks(heart palpitations, blood pressure spikes, dizziness, difficulty eating, constipation, even night attacks) to this day! I stopped liothyronine January 2nd. but was Still Taking my 88mcg levothyroxine. And my symptoms persisted. She lowered me to 75mcg and I improved for about 3 days and it returned. I seen a new endocrinologist January 24th whom did more Thorough Labs and my thyroid levels antibodies etc all came back normal. But my Vitamin D levels are low so he told me to supplement D3 1000IU. Which I’m going to start doing tomorrow. I asked if I could take half my Levothyroxine 75mcg because I seem to improve a little that way. But at night my heart races and it’s hard to sleep...I do not know what to do I’m terrified to take my meds because one day I’m ok and the next I’m not...I don’t know if this is due to my medication still or if I now have a panic attack disorder.. I wish I could have my cortisol levels checked...She ruined me and my T3 levels were in range... The labs I shown her were from July of 2019, and I seen her Dec. 24th 2019. Had she done her own labs first I’d probably not be like this because she would have seen my levels were fine and I was vitamin D Deficient. Now I’m scared I’ll never be the same. I get emotional and scared of the thought of it often.

Mlb | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2018
Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression

After 1 month, my mood is a lot better, but my heart rate is fast. I've lost 5 pounds, which losing weight has been very difficult for me. I'm going today to get blood drawn to test the dosage.

Tano | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/21/2018
Condition: Serious Decrease in Thyroid Function

For more than 10 years I suffered from improper Thyroid drug ( only synthroid) . With Citomel I finally saw the light in the dark tunnel. Taking 150 mcg of synthroid and 12.5 of Cytomel

Mrs. B | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/18/2017

2006 Have all signs of hypothroidism, TSH 10.5 Started on Levothyroxine 112 mcg for Hashimotos with nodules 2009 Total Thyroidectomy 2011 started with signs of hypothyroidism again TSH always low 0.19 (ref. range 0.40-4.50) T4 1.5 (ref. range 0.8-1.8) T3 2.5 (ref. range 2.3-4.2) 2015 had sleep study because of wt gain, sleepiness foggybrain--(which was negative) 2017 MD added Cytomel 5mg twice day 5am & 12pm Within 3 days I started to feel a little better, by one month I had more energy and started exercising, losing weight, not as hungry. By 3 months I had lost 12 lbs. sleep much better and feel alert and can concentrate better. Felt a couple heart palpitaions first week of Cytomel Reduced coffee consumption No further palpitations Very satisfied, thank you Lord Jesus.