Switched to Uroxatral after being on Flomax for a couple months. While Flomax addressed the BPH issues well, it had a horrendous effect on my sexual function. Could no longer ejaculate at all, and could no longer reach any orgasm. Within a few days of being on Uroxatral, those issues were gone, and in some ways were better than before I was on either drug. Uroxatral seems to be handling the BP...

TK | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/20/2016
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

Does make the flow easier, have had some dizzy spells continue to get small blister type boils around waist ,upper legs and back. They will erupt and then disappear. I am 72 and sex life stopped when I started to take these pills 5 years ago. Get up once sometimes twice a night.

Robert | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/24/2015
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

It reduced the number times I had to wake up and pee at night in half (2 times instead of 4). But it took away all enjoyment of sex. No ejaculation at all and almost no sensation. I stopped taking this medicine, then stopped the others that I switched to. They all caused similar problems. Going to see a naturopathic doctor to see what he can do.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/12/2014
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Switched to Uroxatral from Flomax. All my BPH symptons have returned. The Uroxatral has been completely ineffective for me. I had been taking Flomax for more than a year. Flomax virtually destroyed my sex life...NO Semen, NO ejaculation, NO orgasm...NOTHING! period...LIFE IS TOO SHORT!...I am ceasing using these meds and will just have to handle the BPH symptoms

WellsboroPA | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/18/2014
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

58 year old male, five years plus of use, definitely improves flow, however, will reduce semen at ejaculation, resulting in a less satisfying orgasm. At 58, I may have to decide whether I want to pee like a 12 year old, or have sex.

chuck | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2014
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Started having bad dreams after starting this med, but unsure what is causing this as I'm taking plenty of meds since my stroke 4 years ago.