After being diagnosed with cluster headaches, this was the only thing that seemed to work. The taste was bad but not awfull. Relief came after about 3-5 minutes. I really don't know how I could have functioned without the help of this drug.

BROOKE | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/4/2021
Condition: Migraine Headache

The Zomig nasal spray is a LIFE SAVER - I feel like it's way better than the Imotrex.. 90% of the time my migraines are relieved within 15 minutes- the downside is it makes you feel very dopey after about an hour and lasts for several hours afterwards... it 's worth it for me though!

jessicaloua | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/8/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

I got a free sample from my doctor to try. I've never tried a nasal spray before. I hate this stuff. My nose burned so bad. And then a few minutes later my throat burned and I had such a terrible taste in my mouth I almost threw up. I normally take Imitrex and it works most of the time but not always. My doctor thinks I wait too long to take it. So I took this at the first sign and it did relieve my headache quickly. Was it worth the side effects? No... I will stick with my Imitrex or try something else.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/7/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

I took my first dose of Zomig his morning because I woke up with a headache and didn’t want it to get worse through the day. It did take my headache away after about 15 mins but it made my body hurt or feel sore. It started in my stomach area and breast area and now it is in my calf muscles and it’s hurts. Kind of feels like muscle cramps. Has this happened to anyone else ?

duckygirl | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/25/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

Insurance finally approved this for me, and I picked it up just in time for stormy weather, which almost always triggers a migraine. Last night I had one come on and I used this for the first time, my headache was gone within minutes. This morning it returned, used again and it was gone and hasn't come back. I haven't had any side effects. This has been the thing that has worked best for me in the past 9 years.

Seriana | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/24/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have had severe migraines (intense pain behind the eyes, vomiting, light sensitivity) since the age of 12. Usually 3 (up to 10) days long, 1-2 times per month. I took imotrex for over 5 years but built up resistance and the migraines got much more severe to the point I was near suicidal. Then I took Zomig tablets for about 5 years. They worked well for me and I could take them at any time, not just at onset. Unfortunately they were prohibitively expensive even in generic form. Now I have a connection to get the nasal spray version of Zomig in India for a small fraction of the price (btw what's up with that anyway? Why do Americans have to pay 20x more? $15 vs $300). The spray burns and tastes horrible as it runs down the back of the throat from the nasal passage. The pump seems to not always give exactly the same dosage. The shelf life is rather short. But it works fast - 2-10 minutes vs 20-30 for the tablets and only slight dizziness side effect. I get no rebound headaches with the spray but did with the tablets. Overall a life saver.