KLAUDIA210 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/20/2020

I had tenea versicolor in certain areas of my legs do to moister, the climate where I reside, and I just bought this topical and now my skin looks really great. My insecurities are gone and I feel comfortable wearing my lil shorts lol...??????

ncpinetree | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2008
Condition: Psoriasis

I have tinea versicolor, a fungal condition similar to psoriasis. For two years I treated it with Ketaconazole shampoo on my body every day and twice took the pills. This is what my doctor told me to do. It continually got worse to the point my arms and legs were covered. I read an article that said coal tar ointment might help, so I purchased MG17 from the drug store. What a miracle! In four weeks my skin is completely clear and soft again. I would recommend this to anyone with a skin condtion.