I have to have this at room temperature, rate at 60 over 4.5-5 hours. A home health nurse comes to my home. I am wondering, though, if anyone is having diahhrea from it; I suspect this as a side effect for me.

john | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2015
Condition: X-linked Agammaglobulinemia

Been doing treatment for 30 plus years and using Gamunex for 20 years, great success. X-link with no respiratory immunity, with treatment and antibiotics I do quite well.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
7/18/2014
Condition: Condition Resulting from a Defective Immune System
[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/1/2013
Condition: Condition Resulting from a Defective Immune System

I am still (after over a yr} with side effects, I have had MRSA,bad rashxon my body that is infected and can not get rid of it.I was already coughing, but my cough now is extremely bad. I have very little energy. My family wants me to stop my treatments.they say the can see no difference. I am so confused and don't know what to do. It makes me wonder if I need it or not.I guess I am being to negative, but Gamunex has alot of side effects, and I have had alot of them. Maybe if I continue I will see positive results. I would just like to know whatkind of rash it causes. I have had less episodes of pneumonia,etc.u4d

dm | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/13/2012
Condition: Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy

I now have had 4 blood clots because of this medicine. Also had high blood pressure (190/130) during infusion.

Anonymous |