After just the first pill ,I could feel relief,I have only taken my second pill,and feel so much better, but I know I have to finish all the medication ,and I will .

My doctor prescribed me this drug. This is the first I have ever taking antibiotics or any type medication. During that time i develop this indescribable itch all over my body. soon after that i developed hives, swellings and then lesions all over my body. What was worst, my doctor didn't follow-up with even after I told about my reaction. My skin is ruin, i still have lesions on my skins.

DMZ | 65-74 | Female | Patient
5/1/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I am a female age 68 and by 3rd day I had relief. I drank 3 quarts of water daily and had no problems. I read everything provided. No sugar and no alcohol. Worked fine.

Kimsby | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2021
Condition: Diverticulitis

I immediately got dizzy, nauseous, and had muscle aches. Split up dosage with Flagyl to make sure it was the Cipro. After reading Black Label warning, PCP switched me to Bactrim. I’ll review it after I take it.

MZGAPEACH | 35-44 | Female | Patient
12/22/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Once you get past 4 days the meds start working....the side effects are horrible I had chills, shakes,pain n my limbs, back ,foot I also had the stinkest pee it smelt like meds which I didnt know it could be that strong ....overall I would say if u can by past the side effects then you good

DW | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/7/2020
Condition: Abscess Within the Abdomen

I.V. Ciprofloxacin was absolutely useless at treating an infection of Morganella Morganii. The only thing i got from it was swollen spine joints making it impossible to stand up straight.

Nike | 35-44 | Female | Patient
9/22/2020
Condition: Infection Within the Abdomen

Worked well for the infection but had a terrible side effect.I had pain and swelling on my wrist which I was told was due to tendon rupture-an adverse effect of ciprofloxacin i was not warned of.