My son has vitiligo. His doctor was treating him with PROTOPIC, but it was taking a long time for his skin to repigment, so the DR. prescribed Apexicon E for 10 days. After 10 days, we continued with PROTOPIC. Very soon after, his pigment returned.

Watts0509 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
5/6/2013
Condition: Skin Condition

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2012
Condition: Reddish Nodules Arranged in a Circle On the Skin

Had a small staff infection on the back of my left knee and my Dermatoligist prescribed Bactroban ointment and taking one 400mg of Ciprofloxin twice a day. But still after six months the size was reduced from a 50 cent size to a dime size. The derm.had me try a little sample size of Apexicon e cream and in 3 days it was gone.

Janelle | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/4/2012
Condition: Inflammation of Skin caused by an Allergy

I had laser tattoo removal and broke out with an allergic reaction to possibly latex. My hand had an ugly red rash that with bumps of pus. My dr tried silver oxide for three weeks and bacitracin for two weeks. Nothing worked. I got a sample of apexicon E cream and used it for one day and it was almost healed. This is my miracle cream. It stopped the itching on contact. Has a slight burning sensation but kinda feels good. Stopped the scaling and redness in about a week. I love this!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/31/2011
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It

i have sensitive skin. As i have gotten older jewelry is making my skin brake out. this cream cleared it up quickly. i am very excited.

Stanley | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2011
Condition: Skin Condition

Itchy red Eczema condition on ankles, typically in winter time. This medication clears it up quite well after a few applications