TO increase methylfoliate in order to assist in effacy of my antidepressant meds. I think meds like this are the "medical food" that will redefine the future for many of us that suffer quietly or otherwise. It is up to our doctors to be willing to open their minds and adjust traditional training to prescribe the status quo that will help so many people. If you are being treated for depressio...

so far ok

jim | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/2/2014
Condition: Increased amount of Homocysteine in the Blood

I began taking this drug when I was 61 I am now 71. After having surgery for prostate cancer I began having periods of confusion, forgetfulness and inability to focus. Shortly after beginning to take cerefolin these symptoms disappeared and have not returned I am extremely satisfied with this product except for the fact that it started out at $50 for 30 days and is now $150 for 30 days.

ru4utvols | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
11/12/2013

I started taking Cerefolin 2 months ago due to confusion and short term memory loss from Lyme Disease. Taking 1 per day at bedtime. It was a miracle drug for the confusion. After 3 days it had cleared up 90%. It also helped the short term memory loss but didn't get rid of it completely. Neurologist says that will improve with time. I had no side effects at all. Insurance would not cover so the doctor gave me information to purchase directly from the manufacturer. $400 at the pharmacy. I paid $148 for a 3 month supply from the manufacturer. Best money I have ever spent. Truly a miracle drug.

neshoba12 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/11/2013

I started this drug to prevent dementia or worse. I have taken it for about ten years and the results so far have been good. I am 73 so all is well

TennisBill | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/19/2013
Condition: Increased amount of Homocysteine in the Blood

Homoscysteine has decreased considerably since using. I feel better about word recall, but that is hard to measure. My Dr. is happy with lab results. Seems a bit expensive for ingredients. Dr. recomended my suplier, but I am wondering if there is another, less expensive outlet.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient