it has been a while and with all of my meds i did not know if this would work either

I used this drug and it did work a ok. but for me it caused a lot of pain when presure was put on the penis. even though it worked. the pain at times was too much and the after pain was a lot as well.

cajunjoe | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/3/2019
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

recently my uroligst wrte me a pesription for alprostadil ever since ive been using alprostadil my abilty to hava a full erection has made my sex life that ive been having with my fiancé perfect

Brucewh | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/2/2017
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

Entirely ineffective in multiple tries with a partner and during "solo experimentation." No reaction in any degree (just as with sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil). I find it difficult to implant the suppository pellet because of how hard it is (no pun intended) to get a straight stretch of the urethra that is longer than the MUSE delivery device. If the urethra is not kept straight until the device is removed, a minor abrasion sometimes occurs, producing a few drops of blood for two to four minutes.

Charlie | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2016
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

Penis is extremely hard wife was zealous and amazed

Bob R | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/28/2016
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

I also posted this under "Bulk", but since it is used urethrally, I have also posted here. With a prescription from my Urologist, I have a compounding pharmacy mix the Alprostadil powder with a gel, and I insert it in the urethra. Very similar to "Muse", but much less cost and works better. For somebody that has never injected anything up the urethra, it is a different feeling the first time, but after that it is very easy and comfortable. If you use "Muse", then this isn't much different, but works better, and again, is much more cost effective. Pharmacy supplies the gel in an narrow syringe that is thin enough to insert into the penis without issues. I have found that it works the best when inserted several inches into the penis. With the syringe inserted just press the plunger to allow only a small amount to enter the erethia. Be sure to use lubricant on the syringe. There will be a short sensation, very similar to those who may be injecting with a needle into the side of the penis, but very short lived, maybe a second or so. Much better than the needle process, and works just as well for me. Have tried different processes when first trying out the gel, including how to get the gel into the eutheria but have found inserting the narrow syringe the best way of delivering the medication, rather than just inserting the tip of the syringe into the tip of the penis. Of course there is NO needle used on the syringe. I consider this a "wonder" drug, as I have tried the "pills" and hated the side effects. No side effects, and works 100% of the time, as long as you are comfortable inserting a narrow syringe into the urethra.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/19/2014
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

It has worked great for me, a long as it is used no more than once a week. There are times when you can mistakenly hit a vein when you inject it... leaving a bruise for a couple of days. My only complaint is the cost... it is extremely expensive. If they could find a way to produce it and sell it for a more affordable price, millions more would start using it. Another concern is that the potency lessen in time, which means that the dosage has to be increased to produce the same hard erections.