My new Dr. gave me this for allergies and sinus problems. I would wake up every 2 or 3 hours with my nose stopped up. It had been so long since I had a good nights sleep. The first night I tried the spray, my nose stayed un-stopped all night long. And I sleep so good. I use it every night before I go to bed. I am very pleased.

This is the most useless product on the market. I have been prescribed this nasal spray on three separate occasions for seasonal nasal congestion, and it has never worked. At the moment, I have been using it for four days, and my head is more congested than on day one. Now my ears feel full and I can't pop them. Fluticasone is just another worthless pharmaceutical ripoff.

Sherry | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/28/2021
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Don't recall how long I have been taking this but it's been years. For the past two years I have jot had a sense of taste or smell, and it just occurred to me that it is probably by using this nasal spray for years without stopping it for a while.

Wilson | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2021

This product worked great.

PatRDH | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/9/2020

I don't know why it takes so much time and effort to open the bottle.

BT | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/16/2019
Condition: Chronic Inflammation of the Nose Not due to Allergies

Does nothing for me. I get more relief from rinsing with salt water in a nasal rinse bottle.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/29/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Have lost my sense of smell using this product