I have had 3 sinus operations. All allergy tests show negative. However, I've been suffering with a runny nose, leaky, itchy eyes & congestion for years. This medication is the closest thing to recovery for me. It's like a miracle. It only lasts 6 hours but I take it twice a day & my life is much more manageable now. I no longer snort uncontrollably. Now if I could find something to help my eyes, ...

Continued runny nose cough inducing

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/9/2021
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

i find as time goes i am using more and more. i also find that as the level goes down i dont think i am getting a full dose. so it seems to waste. disappointing in that fact.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/19/2020
Condition: Runny Nose

My nose runs when Iâ??m eating. I use this when having meals with people to avoid the embarrassment of blowing my nose at the table. Works! Itâ??s a life changer for me.

lepke | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/12/2019

Had post nasal drip really bothered me all the time. This spray practically cut dripping to zero. Very drying but works. Some saline nose drop can lubricate the nose lining to balance the dryness.

jgg2214 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/21/2019
Condition: Runny Nose

This worked for the first few months and then I was back to my constant non-allergy related runny nose.

RTB | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/17/2019
Condition: Runny Nose

I was so hopeful this would help with my runny nose, but it was totally ineffective.