People reading these reviews should keep in mind that most people go on the internet to complain, and usually not to say how well something works for them. I have been using tri-sprintec for a month and really like it. My skin has cleared up and the only side effect I've experienced is breast tenderness that is starting to go away now. Please understand that birth control pills do not cause y...

this is my first time taking this.

Emmarose | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/7/2021

I was on this pill for about 10 years. I had extremely regular periods every month. (Started on Wednesday during the sugar pill and ended by Saturday night). I didn’t have any weight gain, no symptoms, I wasn’t emotional or have cramps during my period. And my period was extremely light. The few days I had it every month was easy and light. I genuinely enjoyed the pill, but went off it after the 10 year mark just in case the theory of effectiveness being reduced after 10 years was true. I was sexually active throughout the 10 years and never had a pregnancy scare. I highly recommend.

Marena | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/27/2020

I am not sure if anyone else started to feel numb and a tingly feeling throughout their whole body I just started taking this pill yesterday and I am just now coming off my depo shot so I’m also not sure if that’s a side effect problem as well can someone please give me an answer ??

dd | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/21/2020

I am in my second set of this birth control and I am feeling the side effects of my body getting used to the pill. I used to take ortho tricyclen awhile back but I am having bloating, irregular spotting, and brest tenderness. I hope this dissipates.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/28/2020

I don't like the packaging I miss when it was round that made it so much easier but by it being rectangular I accidentally keep taking the wrong week of pills

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
3/2/2020

The birth control itself is extremely effective, however it has caused me to get cystic acne which I have never dealt with in my life until now. The first month wasn't too bad as all I had was more frequent mood swings but as I have just finished my second pack my acne has increasingly gotten worse. I know it would take at least 4-6 months for my skin to become more clear as my body is still adjusting. However, my acne has only gotten worse destroying my confidence. I am currently on the placebo week of the 2nd pack deciding if I want to continue or find a new birth control