It has changed my life. I can now live life, normally. I don't have those sad feelings everyday like I did before I started taking the medication. I was about to give up hope on myself and doctors, but I finally found a doctor that has helped me,after 20 years of searching. I have suffered for 20 years with this, not knowing what was wrong and thinking that no one understood me because you have to...

The Zoloft part of this medication gave me a skin crawling and itchy sensation. I had taken Prozac (other part of this med.) without incident. Together I felt extremely itchy, irritated, agitated and listless. I wound up going to a psych. triage and was told I had an allergic reaction and to stop immediately. The NP that prescribed it neglected to read my chart on Zoloft reactions.

jjohns | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/3/2016
Condition: Bipolar Depression

Slow but steady...This combination is an oldschool approach to stability. For myself improving sleep, and reducing the risk of crashes are the biggest indicators of continuing stability.

Deborah1962 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient

11/9/2014
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/17/2014
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

so far, so good!!! The first night I took it, I was VERY groggy the following day. But, fine after that.