I'm a 57 year old male andI've had Rosacea for over 10 years. I had been treated very successfully with tetracycline (500 mg twice daily)for a long time, but my doctor explained the need to get off the antibiotic eventually. In addition, the tetracycline was losing it's effectiveness as indicated by pimples and redness.I started taking a reduced dose of tetrecycline (500 mg once daily) along with ...

cao | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/18/2017

allergic to product and had no idea this product was that expensive either

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/24/2017
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Since I turned 55, I've been plague with a few spots of rosacea on my face. Dermatologists has given me MetroGel and other creams to try, but Avar-e cream was the best for my condition. Within the next day of treatment, I saw results. Just wish it didn't cost so much!!

AVAR-E | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/5/2012
Condition: Acne Rosacea

This is the only treatment that worked for me, My dermatologist gave me three different creams to try & Avar-e was, by far, the BEST solution for problem

asian wok | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/21/2012
Condition: Acne

works so well dries skin out a little and makes your skin feel warm but gets rid of alkl those nasty bumps!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient