my son was in the hospital for 8 days with a strep infection. the doctors thought it was staph at first. i'm glad that he can come home with this drug and a nurse to help with his medication and pump. thank you for medicaal reseach.

I received this medicine as a treatment for an infection in my shoulder. Unfortunately, the nurse on duty didn't research the "Cillin" in it and I reacted with red spots on my face and my fingers were turning purple. NOT a good thing. I'm one of 4 generations allergic to the 'cillin line.

Nana Monster | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient