Tineacide works I have been using Tineacide for my fungus in my big toe. I have been using it for just 3 weeks to a month and Tineacide has definitely removed the fungus. Worth the try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My podiatrist strongly suggested Tineacide in lieu of Lamisil to treat my toenail fungus. I was reluctant based on what I have read about how ineffective topical treatments for toenail fungus were, but I decided to try it since she reported a 97% success rate. Well, it's been three months an there has been absolutely no measurable improvement. So, that 97% was probably unfounded or skewed. Pro...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
7/29/2018

I had a toenail fungus for 2 years. This product actually has an antifungal ingredient. On my 3rd week now and all the yellow and black discoloration is going away. Toenail is being restoring and no longer brittle. GREAT PRODUCT

randy simms | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/2/2018
Condition: Athlete's Foot

Used 6 months for toenail fungus on a very stubborn fungal nail. previous treatment was oral antifungals and unsuccessful. Yes I was surprised this Tineacide worked but also very happy that it did. My doctor was also "pleasantly" surprised.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/30/2016
Condition: Athlete's Foot

the itching on my feet was driving me insane. so I went into Walmart and bought this cream. day one the itching stopped. and a few weeks after I was fungus free. love this cream- james

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/12/2014
Condition: Athlete's Foot

With fungus being a problem on both of my big toes, My Dr. tried oral medication. When that didn't work after 1 year he said that I shouldn't take it anymore. I decided that I could do as good as that on my own. I did some research and for this. After six months it was completely gone in one toe but the other is being stubborn. Now a year and two containers of the stuff later (applied twice a day) I'm still at square one on the second toe. I don't know why, maybe a different strain of fungus or something. I'm now going to do more research and try a different treatment for the second toe. The first remains free of any signs of fungus after one year.

Im4real | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/5/2014
Condition: Athlete's Foot

Been using it for over a year on my toe & there has been no change. Didn't do anything for me.