Started Sulfa 18 months ago for RA. Very effective when take brand Pfzer (was Pharmacia) but when genetic "sulazine EC" supplied all sorts of reactions, itching, RA worse, etc. etc.

I have crohn's i was presc. this drug when i developed arthritis, since i've been taking it (6 yrs) if I'm in the sun very long i get really sick with flu like symptoms the doctor prisc. 8 daily i usally just take 4 to 6 daily. Latley i have a burning feeling in my stomach i'm wondering if it's from the sulfasazine????

nealn2con | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/17/2013

intestional distress, bowel problems controlled with antacids, metamuscal and stool softeners

Martin's girl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/27/2011

Iguess it helps somewhat. I just can't seem to find anything I can totally count on. I never know what kind of day I will have. I take 2 tablets twice a day of the Sulfasalazine. Plus other Rx drugs; Cymbalta, predisone, are for the Fibromyalgia & RA. I just get tired so fast, & the pain comes then.

Wendy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/21/2011

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/11/2008