Helps immensely with the concentration issues developed from prior memory loss, and in memory itself. The distinct taste led me to buy geletin capsules it is so bad, but so worth it.

Lisa | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/6/2016

I've taken piracetam (also called nootropil etc - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracetam ) for 2 weeks 2 times day. I had no medical condition and used it for cognitive enhancement. I've noticed an increase in energy and even an euphoria of some kind. I felt some improvement in productivity, but it wasn't very significant. No side effects were detected.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/6/2013

prevent from paralysis

recoveringme1973 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2013

I just recently started taking it for memory and overall brain function that I damaged from drug use. I have noticed an improvement in all aspects of my memory, cognition, mood, sleep, etc. From what I've read about it on the web, I think it's going to help me greatly with my recovery. I am so grateful for this.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/31/2011

i love piracetam. it really works. It helps me focus when doing any task. i've been taking it for almost 2 months now. it takes a few weeks to working depending on how you take it but you really do see a difference from when you are on it and when you are not on it. I was off it for a little while and i just wanted to beo n it because i didnt feel motivated to do anything and couldnt focus on tasks. You are more sensitive to light and sound. I can see a lot clearer, colors are brighter and i feel like a can hear sounds farther and clearer then when i am not on it. it the perfect brain drug. its compeletly safe and has no lethal dose. it is recommended that you take a choline supplement along side it at a 2:1 ratio since piracetam can deplete the choline in your brain which keeps you happy and calm. Highly reccomend! It does taste digusting though i would reccomend a chaser with what ever your drinking it with. Read More Read Less

ching | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2011
SoundBodySoundMind | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month |
9/8/2010

I've been taking piracetam everyday now for about one month, and have found it to be extremely effective in my daily cognitive activities. It helps me think clearly and also has helped me become more sociable, as it gives me a positive attitude. I have also found that piracetam makes me more spiritual and thirsty for wisdom and knowledge, as I am more interested in prayer and reading when I'm taking it. I recommend buying it in bulk powder form, and mixing in some powdered stevia to get rid of the bitterness. I take anywhere from 1/2 to 1 full teaspoon of piracetam a day with two 250mg tablets of choline bitartrate, as recommended by nutritionists.Read More Read Less

Anonymous |