This medicine works beautifully- no more dry mouth or eyes; however, the sweating episode that starts about 1/2 hour after taking each (of 4 pills a day), is an awful side effect. If I could just reduce the sweating, this would be the 'perfect' medicine!

Dr. suggested I try this for dry mouth but I was undecided. When eye dr. also suggested it for dry eyes I thought I'd give it a try. After a week of taking it twice a day I could tell a difference with mouth dryness. Minimal improvement with dry eyes. I still wake up during the night though with my mouth dry and have to get up for a drink. It does cause chills and sweating about 20 to 30 minu...

Yeastofyourworries | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/2/2021

"Dry Vagina" Boyfriend: "Thanks"

Lesli | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/20/2019
Condition: Dry Mouth

It does not work for me. My doctor has recommended a specialist in this field other than a dentist.

Julia B | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/27/2019
Condition: Dry Mouth Secondary to Sjogren's Syndrome

Iâ??m taking 20mg/day (5mg x 4 daily). After a full month I notice little change in my eyes or mouth. Iâ??m not sweating significantly. Iâ??m waking once in the night to pee. However, my blood pressure has gone from â??lowâ? to â??at riskâ?. Iâ??m also having continuous gut-ache and increased difficulty with swallowing and sore throat. Iâ??m in to see the Rheumatologist at the two-month point, but I hardly think this is worth the $212/month (Canadian) that Iâ??m paying for it.

tom | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/15/2018
Condition: Dry Mouth caused by Radiation Therapy

i tried it for one month. i found it expensive, but i may give it another try

HECTOR | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/21/2017
Condition: Dry Mouth Secondary to Sjogren's Syndrome

I TAKE 1 AND 1/2 OF A 5MG EVERY 6 HOURS, SAVED MY LIFE!