I have been taking Pacedrone for nearly two years. My heart's annirythmia (sic), had all but dissappeared, but it brought my heartbeat down to an extremely low level (mid-40's), with the result being extreme fatigue, periodic mental lapses, and occasional swelling on the bottom of my feet. I was on two 200-mg. tablets a day. I decided to reduce my dosage to one, with the result of boosted energ...

this pill is a disaster! It caused dizziness, lung fibers, cough, fever, kidney damage,swelling,the very thing it is supposed to stop It caused .why would a Dr. put an 83 yr old woman on this very dangerous drug when there is an alternative?

Ganon Lang | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/20/2014
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

Used it for 2 years, the side effects take a few months to manifest and in my case a damaged liver. I lost so much weight so fast (78 lbs in 4 mos), was very sick I made my peace with God. Lucky for me I collapsed and fell off the stairs one day at home and was rushed by a brother to the ER where I was told of my liver damage. I'm alive now due to that incident, otherwise I never would have found out about the drug's slow and insidious assault on my liver. Needless to say I've stopped taking the medication and 'am being told of a 95% chance my liver would become well.

Tnevda | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/11/2014
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

Have had repeated bouts with Atrial Fib. Pacerone has improved this problem 100% with no side effects.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/5/2014
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation Electrically Shocked to Normal Rhythm
Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/16/2014
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation Electrically Shocked to Normal Rhythm

Atrial Fib has not returned one year out from the initial episode.

light | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/31/2014
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

Have been on drug for over 2yrs. I now have lung damage and shortness of breath. loss of hair and upset stomach. doctor has taken me off drug and told me I should have came in sooner. I think they should verbally warn u of drug when they prescribe. This way you would understand the damage this drug can really cause. I am 75yrs old.