used this medication for three years for toenail fungus excellent results and still using it. I went to renew the prescription and was told by cvs pharmacy that it is no longer available.

Bandaid pulled skin off on ankle and got badly infected. This ointment is burning terribly. Will call dr to see what to do cut not healing

Hurting | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2018

Patty | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2016
Condition: Acne

The most amazing fast healing experience......

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/2/2015

I was diagnosed with Purigo Nodulitis in November 2015 by a dermatologist who is also an internist. To properly diagnosed the disease multiple biopsies were taken. The nodules are symmetrical which led me to continue my search for a competent dermatologist. I had been misdiagnosed for years and the remedies were based on acne and/or dermatitis. When my physician informed me of the diagnosis, I was shocked at how horrible the skin in the photos looked. It is extremely rare - almost non existent for PN to present on the face. Bensal HP and doxycycline were prescribed along with the use of Puracyn Wounds HydroGel - Skin and Wound Care. A mild liquid facial wash, I chose CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin because of the other benefits for the skin that it provides as well. Doxycycline severely irritates my stomach so I was switched to Minocycline 50mg 2 X daily. I am thrilled with the great results of this regimen. My dermatologist could hardly believe how wonderfully my skin had responded.to this treatment. Purigo Nodulitis is impossible to treat and if you Google it it is astounding to read the long list of possible treatments available, seldom effective. Bensal HP knocked my condition out of the ballpark. It's simple to use as prescribed by my physician after washing face with CeraVe AM and PM apply to affected areas. I let my skin have 15 to twenty minutes to absorb it and then I apply the Puracyn HydroGel. If the decision to use the HydroGel is made by anyone who reads this review make sure you don't order it in any other form such as cream or ointment. It will not be as effective.

Anonymous |
12/11/2014
Condition: Fungal Infection of the Skin with Yellow Patches
Flnstar | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/5/2014

I developed open sores on my chest and arms and since I am a picker at scabs they were hard to heal. I tried everything from Neosporin to 2.0 Hydrocortisone and Locid lotion. Nothing helped til I tried Bensal HP. It dried them up and on to the healing process. It's very effective for my skin problem.