Triple Neg Breast Cancer that had matasticized to 4 lymph nodes in chest area. Began 5000 mg daily. Hand and foot syndrome was interfering with my job. Reduced to 3500 mg and 6 months later a Petscan revealed NO trace of cancer. Now on 1000 mg daily for maintenence. Some fatigue, hand foot sensitivity, neuropathy, joint pain, dry eye, dry mouth, irritability toward end of 2 week treatment. Supp...

After starting to take this drug my mom passed away shortly after this drug I think played a big part in her death please do not take this drug

rita | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/3/2020
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

I have been on the drug for 5-6 months. The side effects just started about a month ago. I'm trying to deal with it by moisturizing twice a day. I'm hoping that it continues to get my markers down. I'm going for a scan in a month. That will tell the story. I'm afraid of what happens next.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
10/29/2019
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Did not work for me I am at stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.

Dvr | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/18/2018
Condition: Lymph Node Positive Colon Cancer

2012, stage 3-c colon cancer, lymph nodes involved, 18 months of xeloda, suffered the side effects of hands

Trudy | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/14/2018
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Tumors decreased in size rather quickly, Experienced tiredness and diarrhea at beginning.im on it for 6 months and side effects easier to handle. I take 1500 2xa day, one week ,one week off, Minor side effects now. Iâ??m not sure how long it works for. Good drug!

wendey | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/5/2018

I had triple neg breast cancer that had not spread to lymphs. Oncologist put me on regime to provide prevent defense of any return of my cancer. I tolerate it very well, hand and foot syndrome is annoying but small price to pay. Drink a ton of water with lemon and I mean a few gallons per day. Made a total difference in my uncomfortable fingers and feet.