I am using this in my ears and on my scalp and it's working fantasically! I've been plagued with scale in my ears for so long, and since using Alclometasnone dipropionate cream, my ears have cleared up. I also use it on my scalp in conjunction with Luxiq, and together they are working!

I had rashes all over my forehead and two patches on both side of lips. Was first prescribed with Alclometasone, it did not help. My situation got worst. Went to see a different Dr. and received Desonide which works for me.

ItchyCheetah | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/23/2020
Condition: Disease that Causes Disc-Shaped Patches On the Upper Body

I have discoid lupus. I have taken plaquenil for years. This cream cleared up a 4 inch patch of misery. It works for me

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | Patient
11/30/2018
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

Worked when first prescribed. No longer works (1 yr. later) after sporatic use.

HappyLady999 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2016
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

debbie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/25/2013
Condition: Skin Condition

after using cream for a year for skin irritation I found out Im starting to get darker in the face. People keep asking me if i been on vacation.

mscher | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient