I am writing this review in hopes that it will help anyone who is considering this treatment. I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis and a torn meniscus over seven months ago. My life has come to a complete halt due to the lack of use in my knee and constant pain. My doctor has drained my knee four times and had given me two shots of steroid . He then recommended the Orthovisc as nothing gave me...

I have C.P. and and could walk before this shot. Now, I can not stand nor walk, the pain is a 13 on a 1-10 scale. I'm now paralized from waist down. My doctors can't do knee replacement because I have sleep apnea, this was supposed to help, 24 hrs after shot, I had pain up to my hip, I could not stand at all. what has happened? The doctor that gave me the shot will not return my calls or help...

Al the dancer | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/12/2021
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

I've been getting 3 series shots for 5 yrs. Im an active swing dancer. 3rd yr thought did not need anymore, so skipped 13 months later I SURE KNEW I needed the shots!!! My right knee on outside is bone on bone. these shots have done wonders!!!

carl Ruggs | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/20/2020
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Took the three shot routine. each shot exactly 7 days apart. Seemed to help for about 2-3 weeks, then noticed no improvement from previous condition.

Mwesseli | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/13/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Worked a couple years ago. Didn’t help at all this time.

Bruce P. | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/29/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

First injection today and no pain for first time in years. Amazing.

Billy | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/8/2018
Condition: Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Orthovisc has worked wonderfully for me. I could not be happier! I have had 4 knee shots for Osteoarthritis total over 4 years and I could not be more satisfied. My last set of 4 shots was nearly a year ago and my knee is still mostly Pain Free! Thank You OrthoVisc!