Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alprazolam oral.

2/26/2016 8:41:26 AM

Reviewer: prefered, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    i cannot understand all of the hype anout this medicine,i've used it since 1974 for shell shock i recived in the army.Now same doseage,my new doctors say it is habit forming and refuse to keep me on it,is it that the drug company wants more money? or some college student figured out a way to write a paper to get extra credit?it does not control me,i do not absue it and it works for me,i believ ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2016 2:43:55 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    The ER or XR version is best for a once a day pill.

9/1/2015 8:19:33 PM

Reviewer: Paul, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on alprazolam extended Release .5 mg for one month now. It has worked well for me, after trying 7 different anti anxiety, pills. It has treated my severe insomnia, and anxiety with light headedness, very well. I feel like my old self. I take one a day at or around noon time. works well for me.

7/23/2015 9:34:54 PM

Reviewer: Amy P., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had anxiety ever since I can remember. It used to come and go, but now it's been 7 years. My Dr. wants to start taking me off but I do so well with it and my anti-depressant that I don't want to, I am living not just surviving one day at a time. My Dr. thinks I am addicted but I think she is just against it. What is the big deal? IT WORKS!!

5/5/2015 9:28:18 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have panic attacks and anxiety and this medicine is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I was put on it 13 years ago and since then my doctor has retired, his replacement moved away after 8 years, and his replacement did't believe in prescribing alprozolam and told me to see a shrink. I "fired" her and found another doctor (LNP) who I really liked. After I got insurance I had ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day