While Proventil *seems* to have a softer spray than plain albuterol (CFC inhalers), I find it easier to use. It doesn't seem as if most of the med ends up on the back of my throat. The taste is also far better :-) I just switched and I don't think I'll go back! While a regular albuterol inhaler only costs me $4 each and Proventil is a $30 copay, it's worth it.

do not know yet.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/10/2015

It is hard for me to know how well this product works because I have so much difficulty getting it out of the container. The dispenser continually clogs. I am using recommended cleaning procedures and have used two other dispensers from different containers of the same medicine, with the same poor results. Please provide a more trouble-free dispenser! And as the other customer suggested, a count down indicator would be very nice too, so one could tell how much is left in the vial. Most of mine gets wasted in my efforts to get medicine to dispense.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/4/2015
Condition: Bronchitis

It is hard to tell when it is starting to get empty. Wish it had a counter on it. I have had bronchitis 3 times this winter and just can't seem to get over it but this medication does help.

jc7475767 | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/23/2014
Condition: Asthma Attack

when using rescue inhalers, worst feeling is loss of confidence in effectiveness.

highlyannoyed | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/10/2014
Condition: Asthma

Why is there no counter with this inhaler anymore? This is absolutely crazy! There is no way you can tell how much is left in the container, so you can't plan ahead whether or not you need to have a new one on hand. I just took two puffs, but have no idea if there was anything left in the canister or not, so I had to call my doctor for a new script, just in case. I sure would like to know how I can call the company and complain about this.

[email protected] | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/9/2013
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

It relieves the feeling I can't breath