I have suffered from migraines for 15 years and have tried everything. I was given the injections recently and had to use them while at work for the first time. Easy to use but after about 5 minutes I felt like I was having a heart attack that lasted about 20 minutes. I had left arm pain and pain into my jaw and almost called an ambulance. My doctor said it was normal and not to worry. It did...

I was on imatrex and imatrex stat, the oral took way to long and i was often doubling my dose, then I tried the stat that work ok if the migraine wasn't bad , after that I became prenant with my 2nd child and as my doctor said they went away well 2 years later after I stopped nursing I'm back on the hunt for a migraine med that works I'm sick of sleeping in the er so they can me delation and crap ...

Gail | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/25/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have used this medicine by injection as I have extreme nausea during a migraine episode. It has always come through for me ... just be careful as re-bound headaches often follow 12 hours later.

Aly1219 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/15/2015
Condition: Cluster Headache

This keeps me steady while the zofran kicks in. If I continue to be vomit free after 10 minutes I am advised to take rizatriptan, percocet 10's, gabapentin, phenergan, and benadryl. If I vomit those or have no relief within an hour I am required to go to the emergency room for oxygen, IV benadryl, oxymorphine, phenergan, and a steroid (usually solumedrol). If the oxymorphine is given every 45 minutes and it has reached 5 doses I am admitted into the hospital.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/23/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

this the best, fastest working, migraine reliever ever. Use at the first symptom and my migraine is gone in less than 10 minutes.

lhampton | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/14/2013
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have not experienced another migraine headache since the first time I've used this medication, which have been about 6 months. I don't know if it has anything to do with the first dose of this medication or not. I usually have a migraine every other month, but since using this medication, I haven't experienced another one. The medication makes me feel warm all over, and it last for about 30 minutes. It was very scary. It really didn't stop the migraine or make it last less than any other medication I've taken. I like it because it's quick acting and convenient.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/24/2012
Condition: Cluster Headache

I have horrible cluster headaches. This drug works within five minutes with headache completely gone. I don't know what I did prior to getting it from my doctor.