I'm using the drops for bacterial conjunctivitis. I just started using it yesterday and my eye feels better after 4 drops. I have to use it for 5 days, so I'm hoping day by day it will continue to get better.

It seems like most reviews on here suffered the same thing I have. I'm just confirming that these eyedrops are very slow to work and not very effective.

sandiegopinkeye | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2019
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

After 7 days, no improvement taking every 4 hours as directed. Infection actually spread from 1 eye to the other which was not originally infected even though I applied to both eyes from the beginning

thomasm606 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2018
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

started on this for pink eye in both eyes--original dosage was 3 times a day--after 2 days minimal improvement--read drug sheet and saw dosage normal dosage was every 4 hrs--started that dosage and noticed significant improvement in 1 day--have been on this for 4 days and pink eye is gone--recommend this drug but dosage per doctor was too infrequent for my severity of infection

Bp | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/7/2018
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

After 3 days, my eye has gone from looking like “raw red meat” to “normal”!!!!!!! Cipro drops didn’t help at all, this medication worked very well for me.......

B. Hoopes | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2017

I had a reaction to the drug and my I had a reaction and mineey I had a reaction and my eyes became more inflamed are became more inflamed and burning/stinging occurred.

LW76 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/3/2017
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

I had severe pink eye with drainage, redness, and extreme sensitivity to light. The drops helped with the light sensitivity after 2 applications, but after using it for 10 days, I still have eye irritation, redness, and drainage. My doctor has prescribed a different antibiotic for treatment.