Have had 2 back surgeries. Was experiencing severe pain months after surgery. Prescription narcotics, Physical therapy, epidural steroid injections, rest, TENS treatment, massage heat, and ice did not improve back pain at all. Took one dose of this med and pain was about 80% better. Now I know what to use when my back hurts.

Rojer | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/30/2019
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have spine issues which leads to swelling, which leads to cramping and pressure on nerves. Magnesium Salicylate is the most effective on the root cause and keeping me able to do PT to control the progression of the issues.

CaptainHook | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

I thought I'd try Percogesic Backache Relief to treat a tendon issue. Ibuprofen, Acetominophen, and Naproxen were all tried with little or no relief. I have to admit that this product has not relieved my tendon issue, but I couldn't help but notice that my persistent lower back pain was greatly reduced. This is based on 2 doses taken 5 hours apart. I don't have any long term results to report.

freebamagirl | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/19/2013
Condition: Pain

I am a chronic pain patient. I wanted to be less dependent on RX pain medicines. My nurse recommended these. I LOVE them!! I went from 5-6 daily doses of opioids to 3-4 doses of this daily if not less. Now I'm down to 1-2 doses at most daily of the other, and many days none at all. This is more expensive but definitely worth it. I'll never use anything else again!!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/4/2013
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

I have used this for years off and on. I have arthritis. I have tried other over the counter medications but this one always works for me.

donkey | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/17/2013

I was taking this medication for back pain & it really worked. I have pain in my legs at night while in bed. So I thought it might help that too. well it works for that too.I walk from 2 to 3 miles about every day. my legs don't hurt at all during any other part of the day. CVS has this & its name is extra strength backache relief.