Finally a drug that gives relief from my migraines. Although I had to increase the dose to 10 mg, it works every time. Only rarely do I need to take a second pill after 2 hours. My migraines are 3-day affairs, so you can imagine the great relief - I have my life back!

Bad side effects. Dizziness; depression the next day; airy feeling in head; tired.

Sian | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/8/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

Worked within 40mins for migraine from first thing in morning til 4pm. But had to stop taking after a year of use as I developed vertigo symptoms, where the room would spin continuously, which was worse than migraine. Stopped using and the spinning went away.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

Maxalt was a game-changer for me. I didn't think it would be as effective as it was, but it kills the migraine pain in 30-60 minutes about 90% of the time with just one dose. I've only ever had to take 2 doses twice, and those migraines were easily the worst I've ever had, and Maxalt greatly reduced the migraine pain in those 2 situations. I still get the "migraine hangover" after my migraine has subsided, but the effects are much less debilitating and I'm not completely exhausted or sensitive to sound/light.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/5/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

Apart from feeling a little washed out this medication is a life saver. After 42years of no relief I'm a believer.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/1/2019
Condition: Migraine Headache

Miracle drug. 15-20 minutes and it’s gone.

Proud momma | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Caregiver
11/19/2018
Condition: Migraine Headache

My daughter,(whom is 14)was prescribed this after trying about 15 other different meds. Nothing has worked for her so far and her neurologist is lost on what to try next. We are scheduled for a botox session and hopefully that will give her some relief. She has a continuous headache that never goes away but some days she has a migrane and even after 2 doses of this med. she got no relief. She was 1 of the lucky ones that had no side effects.